SMGA Boston is the hub for all programs in Massachusetts.
Dates & information will be sent out to eligible SMGA veterans. Eligible Post 9/11 wounded injured veterans must provide supporting documents. Please go to the Membership Tab for more information.
Warrior Golf Clinics for SMGA New England Members
- Atkinson Country Club, Atkinson, NH, Tom Smith, PGA (Metro North, North Shore and S NH)
- Cranberry Valley GC, Harwich, MA, Roman Greer, PGA (Cape Cod TBA)
- Hickory Ridge GC, Amherst, MA, John Riordan, PGA
- Ponkapoag GC, Canton, MA, Bob Rundlett, PGA
Warrior Golf Lessons for SMGA New England Participants
- Braintree Municipal GC, Braintree, MA, Bob Beach, PGA (Saturday 3 p.m. through Summer)
- Granite Links GC, Quincy, MA, (Wednesday Evenings 6 p.m. June – September)
- Kernwood CC, Peabody, MA, David Gully, PGA – TBA
- Nashawtuc Country Club, Concord, MA, Brian Dorney, PGA – TBA
- Twin Springs GC, Bolton, MA, Bob Keene, PGA – TBA
Marina Bay Sportsplex, Quincy, MA
The indoor driving range is available with teaching Pros Todd Cook, PGA, and Sean Duong, PGA,
providing golf tips for eligible and pre-registered SMGA Veterans.
- Range Ball discounts are available from 10 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Virtual Golf Simulators are available for rental at a special SMGA hourly rate.
Marina Bay Sportsplex (617) 479-8700
Todd Cook PGA | email@example.com
Outings are scheduled throughout the golf season. Please review the Programs & Events tab. Eligible Post 9-11 wounded Injured Veterans from New England are welcome to participate in all events in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and New Hampshire.
SMGA Boston Contact
Rob Frazier, Granite Links GC
Brian Kingsley, South Shore & Cape Cod
Charlie Bennett, North Shore MA